WCR Recruitment 2018-3522 Group D West Central Railway Vacancies. Aspirants who want to make their career in Railway sector can check the eligibility for 3522 Group D Posts. Apply Online for RRB Group D Vacancies @ www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in before the last date to avoid the server issues. This is a great news for all the candidates who want to acquire a secured job in Railways. Every year it has successfully conducted recruitment examination for the upcoming months across India. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through official website mentioned on this page.
All the notifications regarding the recruitment process are published by the department on this page. Shortlisted Candidates for CBT will be called for Further Process hold by Various RRB of Central Railway. The officials will soon invite the application forms for the eligible candidates through online. Firstly, candidates have to read the official WCR Recruitment 2018 Notification to check whether you are eligible or not. Eligible candidates can fill and submit the RRB Online Application Form 2018 on or before the deadline. Aspirants who are making their mind to apply for WCR Group D Recruitment 2018 must have completed 10th pass, or ITI or National Apprenticeship Certificate from a recognized university. The age limit of the applicants should be in between 18 to 31 years. For more details refer the complete article and the details which have been mentioned right below.
WCR Recruitment 2018 West Central Railway Jobs
|Name of The Organization:||West Central Railway Board|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Various|
|Total Vacancies||3522 Jobs|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test, PET, and Document Verification|
WCR Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Helper/ Electrical/ AC- 22(UR-10, SC-02, ST-04, OBC- 06)
- Helper/ Electrical/ General Service- 47(UR-23, SC-07, ST- 04, OBC-13)
- Helper/ Electrical/ Power- 35( UR-17, SC-02, ST-05, OBC-11)
- Helper/ Electrical/ TRD- 93(UR-40, SC-13, ST-12, OBC- 28)
- Helper/ Electrical/ TRS- 05(UR-01, ST-04)
- Track Maintainer Grade IV- 2041( UR-1031, SC-306, ST-153, OBC-551)
- Helper/ Mechanical/ Carriage and Wagon- 613(UR-290, SC- 79, ST- 69, OBC- 175)
- Helper/ S and T- 108(UR-53, SC-14, ST-10, OBC-31)
- Helper/ Signal- 98(UR-50, SC-15, ST-07, OBC- 01)
- Helper/ Medical- 03(SC-01, ST-01, OBC-01)
- Assistant Pointsman- 220( UR-138, SC-18, ST-09, OBC-55)
- Porter/ Hamal/ Sweeper-Porter- 237(UR-119, SC-36, ST-18, OBC-64)
West Central Jobs 2018 Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
As per West Central Railway Board Recruitment Notification 2018, candidates have to meet the following eligibility requirements.
- Candidates who have completed 10th pass or ITI or National Apprenticeship Certificate in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board are eligible to apply for WCR Jobs.
Age Criteria: Applicants who want to apply WCR Recruitment have to possess the Age Limit which should not exceed 31( As on 01st July 2018) years. Upper Age Relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the Rules and regulations of the organization. Go to the official page to know post wise age limit details.
- For OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- For SC/ST Aspirants: 05 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 03 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Salary: As per the norms of the organization, the officials will offer an attractive pay scale to the selected candidates in West Central Railway Recruitment 2018. Candidates who are successfully recruited for the vacancy will be receiving attractive grade pay. To know post wise package details go to the official page.
Rs.18000(07th CPC Pay Matrix Level 01) Plus Other Allowance
Exam/Application Fee: Refer the details of Railway Recruitment Board Western Region to know examination application fee. For General and OBC Candidates, the fee is Rs 500 whereas for SC/ST/PWD and Ex-Servicemen the fee is Rs.250/-. The fee can be online or offline.
West Central Notification Selection Procedure
Applicants will be chosen for West Central Region Vacancy based on the performance of the Computer Based Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Document Verification. All applicants for West Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy will get recruited on the basis of their performance in examination followed by Physical Efficiency Test. Selected applicants will need to attend the Document Verification conducted by RRB on mentioned dates. The hired job aspirants will be given an impressive pay package along with incentives.
Download West Central Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018
After confirming the examination scheduled date for the Group D the RRB board can issue the hall ticket on the official website. Generally, the call letter/entry card for the recruitment exam accessible one week or 10 days prior to the exam/test. Candidates have to visit the site to get the West Central Region Admit Card 2018 once they get notified to download.
West Central Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
With the help of syllabus and appropriate exam pattern, candidates will be able to prepare well for the exam in an effective manner. For better preparation, applicants can also refer last/ previous year model paper. Moreover, you can also download the Pdf and other preparation material from the official website. We suggest you get in touch with us once the syllabus available, we can update you soon on this page.
How to Apply West Central Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
We have provided here the simple guidelines for the convenience purpose of the applicants. Follow the step by step procedure attached below while filling the West Central Region Online Application Form 2018
- Open below mention application form link to submit the online form.
- Click on the new registration Apply Online Option.
- The blank application form show to fill.
- Read all the instructions carefully in the notification.
- Start to fill all required correct details on the Application form.
- Now scan photo and signature at remarked space.
- Pay online application fee with the required process as per your category.
- Go to submit the application form before the last date.
- Save this application form, payment receipt for future reference.
West Central Advertisement 2018 Important Dates
|Application form begin date||10th February 2018|
|Application Ends on||12th March 2018|
|Admit card date||Updated Shortly|